WHAT IS A CHEMICAL PEEL?
The Perfect Derma Peel
Introducing The Perfect Derma™ Peel . This is a safe, effective medium depth peel for All Skin Types & Ethnicities. This product is virtually painless, with no pre-peel skin preparation and little downtime. The Perfect Derma™ Peel is the only peel that includes the powerful anti-oxidant Glutathione, which lightens and brightens the skin, slows down the aging process and helps prevent wrinkles. As we age, our Glutathione levels are depleted due to sun exposure, air pollutants and environmental stress. Topical application is considered to be the safest, most effective method of correcting hyper pigmentation.
A chemical Peel can be performed on the face, neck, or hands and can help:
- Reduce fine lines under the eyes and around the mouth
- Treat wrinkles caused by sun damage and aging
- Improve the appearance of mild scars
- Treat certain types of acne
- Reduce age spots, freckles, and dark patches
- Reduces melasma(dark patches) due to pregnancy
- Improve the look and feel of skin
At GlowDerma, we understand that each person’s skin has different needs. We offer different treatment modalities to cater to your skin’s health. We focus on an individualized approach in order to determine the strength of the treatments required for your skin.
AlumierMD peel treatments are the next generation of clinical exfoliation. Using scientifically-based, high performing ingredients, AlumierMD has designed a cosmetically elegant, clean chemical free range of skin care products to suit all skin profiles with exceptional results. All AlumierMD products are free of parabens, sulfates and dyes.
With a variety of peels, each with a unique complex of ingredients, your AlumierMD professional can customize your program of treatments to target your specific skin concerns whether it be optimum skin health & aging, pigmentation, acne, rosacea and more. We offer a selection of superficial to medium depth peels known for their excellent results and safety profile. When peels are performed regularly, the skin gets used to this process and begins to rejuvenate itself like younger skin. To be sure that the body doesn’t react to this deep exfoliation as it would to trauma, which can lead to pigment changes, exfoliation must be introduced gradually giving the skin time to adjust.
Your skin care specialist will complete a thorough skin analysis and recommend an individualized treatment program that combines professional treatments with home care products since they work synergistically to improve the health and beauty of skin. Pre-treatment products precondition the skin, accelerate results and minimize complications. Post-treatment products minimize complications, soothe the skin and then maintain the results. Professional treatments enhance the results of your home care products.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Acne Scarring
- Texture Scaring
- Uneven Pigmentation
- Acne- Prone Skin
- Minor Breakouts
- Expected risks: Redness, scaling, time to heal (usually 7 days)
- Possible risks: crusting, scarring, increased pigmentation or decreased
- Pigmentation, skin texture changes, persistent redness, oozing of the skin, uneven coloration, worsening acne
- No SUN exposure. Please wear sunscreen SPF 30% or more daily when outdoors (regardless of the season)
- Gentle facial washes; do not rub or scrubs your skin
- Do not “peel” away at the skin. Cut excessive peeling skin with scissors
- Do not pull off the peeling skin
- Apply your after care regimen provided to you
- Apply Aquaphor on top of your moisturizer at night
- Once healed—you can resume your retinoid or other active solutions to your routine care
The Perfect Derma™ Peel $150
The Perfect Derma™ Peel $395
Package of 3
AlumierMD Peel $180-210
Per individualized Treatment
Duration of Treatment 45-60 Minutes